You are hereBack to top
Support Your Bookstore
How to Help
There's no doubt that the world feels a bit off-kilter these days. As you know, we temporarily closed our downtown store recently as a measure to help curb the progression of the novel coronavirus that's has been blazing around the world. Our community's health and safety is an important priority for us.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and will re-evaluate as more information is available. We appreciate your understanding and support.
And we need that support now more than ever if we are going to survive these times. If you can, please consider taking one or more of the following actions:
- Donate directly via our website.
- Buy a gift card online for use in-store later.
- Order books via our website for delivery directly to your home or send books directly to a friend's home!
- Select This House of Books when you download audiobooks from Libro.fm or use this direct link.
- Invest directly by joining as a member-owner or by purchasing preferred shares. For payment plan options, please contact us directly!
The love of books and tea continues to unite us and keep us connected. Stay safe.